Monday, November 19, 2012

12 Days of Christmas in a Jar - Preview

Yarn Wreath Tutorial

Christmas time is almost here!!! Starting December 1st, I will be posting the 12 days of Christmas - in a Jar! That's right IN A JAR! All 12 days will be crafts and presents that will be "in a Jar". So stock up now on jars of all sorts! I keep just about every jar we use around the house just in case. Jo-Ann's and Michaels both sell the quart size Ball smooth side (no logo) craft jars. I found the best deal at Jo-Ann's. I bought them online on sale and with free shipping. The stores tend to sell out fast so stock up now!!!

This is just a preview of some of the ones I'm working on. Check back on December 1st to see the finished products or subscribe to the posts so you don't miss out!


Bridget Davet / Davet Designs

1 comment:

  1. I love Mason Jar crafts, there are so many things you can do with them! This is a wonderful idea! I'm hosting a craft/recipe party and would love for you to submit this! :)

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/11/show-licious-craft-showcase-9-blog-party.html

    Marti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...